MQ Server V6 and WDI 3.2 on different physical server - Websphere

This is a discussion on MQ Server V6 and WDI 3.2 on different physical server - Websphere ; Hello, I want to configure WDI server 3.2 on my windows 2003 server to get it's input file for translation from webspheres MQ. Can somebody here clarify me whether it is possible for these 2 products to integrate when it's ...

  1. MQ Server V6 and WDI 3.2 on different physical server

    Hello,

    I want to configure WDI server 3.2 on my windows 2003 server to get it's input file for translation from webspheres MQ.

    Can somebody here clarify me whether it is possible for these 2 products to integrate when it's installed on 2 separate server?

    if it's possible, please share some guideline on how to make it work.

    Kind regards,

    mrpc_cambodia

  2. Re: MQ Server V6 and WDI 3.2 on different physical server

    You might get lucky in this newsgroup, but you'd be better off searching for
    a WDI newsgroup. I think that the answer lies with WDI: does WDI support a
    MQ Client? If so, then it should work.

    --
    Carl

+ Reply to Thread