WSRP - Parameter Passing - Websphere

This is a discussion on WSRP - Parameter Passing - Websphere ; Hi all, With respect to WSRP portlets, is there a way to pass input parameter to the WSRP Portlets (provider). I have a consumer portlet in a local box. I want to invoke the remove WSRP portlet, but the remote ...

  1. WSRP - Parameter Passing

    Hi all,

    With respect to WSRP portlets, is there a way to pass input parameter to the WSRP Portlets (provider). I have a consumer portlet in a local box. I want to invoke the remove WSRP portlet, but the remote WSRP portlets accepts a parameter. Hence How can we pass parameters to the remote WSRP portlets? While we make the portlet as a WSRP Provider is there a config setting do it? and then how exactly we can pass that parameter when i do the invocation from my local portlet ?

    Thanks,

    Sujan.

  2. Re: WSRP - Parameter Passing

    Did you ever get an answer to this question? I have the same question. I have a jsr 168 portlet I am exposing as a wsrp portlet and need my portlet to render different data based on the value of a parameter that would be passed by the consumer of the portlet.

+ Reply to Thread