Re: Get IP Address From Portlet - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Get IP Address From Portlet - Websphere ; I know this is old but I finally got around to testing this and thought I'd share the outcome with others... Unfortunately I was unable to get the IP address...

  1. Re: Get IP Address From Portlet

    I know this is old but I finally got around to testing this and thought I'd share the outcome with others... Unfortunately I was unable to get the IP address

  2. Re: Get IP Address From Portlet

    Were you able to see any of the $WS-prefixed extended headers? What version of IHS, WAS, and Portal are you using?

    Brian

+ Reply to Thread