Sharing data Between portlets - Websphere

This is a discussion on Sharing data Between portlets - Websphere ; I am using two different portlets in my Portal Application i intend to share data between this two portlets, I tried PortletRequest request=(PortletRequest)FacesContext.getCurrentIns tance().getExternalContext.getRequest(); PortletSession ps=request.getPortletSession(); ps.setAttribute("Test","Test"); But unfortunately i am unable to retrieve this in my other Portlet, I ...

  1. Sharing data Between portlets

    I am using two different portlets in my Portal Application i intend to share data between this two portlets, I tried

    PortletRequest request=(PortletRequest)FacesContext.getCurrentIns tance().getExternalContext.getRequest();

    PortletSession ps=request.getPortletSession();

    ps.setAttribute("Test","Test");

    But unfortunately i am unable to retrieve this in my other Portlet, I am using websphere portal Server 6 and RAD 7

  2. Re: Sharing data Between portlets

    set the attribute with the application scope and it should be visible then

    Jim