Script shared library with application deployment - Websphere

This is a discussion on Script shared library with application deployment - Websphere ; Is is possible to add the shared library with our deployment script? Our deploy.py looks like this AdminApp.install('C:/folder/branch/branch.war', '-appname branch.war -contextroot bm-branch -defaultbinding.virtual.host default_host -usedefaultbindings') Is there to add a shared library flag like maybe -sharedlibrary libraryname? Thanks, Tom...

  1. Script shared library with application deployment

    Is is possible to add the shared library with our deployment script? Our deploy.py looks like this

    AdminApp.install('C:/folder/branch/branch.war', '-appname branch.war -contextroot bm-branch -defaultbinding.virtual.host default_host -usedefaultbindings')

    Is there to add a shared library flag like maybe -sharedlibrary libraryname?

    Thanks,

    Tom

  2. Re: Script shared library with application deployment

    See "Configuring a shared library for an application using scripting",
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...pplibrary.html.

    (remove undue %20 signs if web forum added some)

  3. Re: Script shared library with application deployment

    I dont know if you can do it with AdminApp.install, but you could do it with a Enhanced EAR. Here is the url to the enhanced EAR, look for shared library.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/in focenter/rtnlhelp/v6r0m0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.ws.ast.st.v6.doc/topics/cenhce ar.html

    Admin App install options

    http://publib.boulder.ibm. com/infocenter/wasinfo/v6r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.nd.doc/info/ae/ae /rxml_adminapp.html

    Remove any spaces or %20 from the url.

    Anant

  4. Re: Script shared library with application deployment

    Is there any way to create an enhanced EAR from ant?

    Thanks,

    Tom

+ Reply to Thread