How to import a project that is existed on the server machine intoRAD6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to import a project that is existed on the server machine intoRAD6.0 - Websphere ; Hi, I am trying to import a portlet project from server machine to RAD on my machine. i am using RAD6.0. Application server failed to install .. Now, i want a class file to be compiled. I have set the ...

  1. How to import a project that is existed on the server machine intoRAD6.0

    Hi,

    I am trying to import a portlet project from server machine to RAD on my machine. i am using RAD6.0. Application server failed to install ..

    Now, i want a class file to be compiled. I have set the buildautomatically property to true. Still its not compiling and not even showing the error messages..

    Can any one tell me the steps for importing a project to my workspace in RAD? (we r not using CVS/any version controls).

    Please help me on this...Thanks!

  2. Re: How to import a project that is existed on the server machineinto RAD6.0

    did you just try to import the war or did you use some other method?

  3. Re: How to import a project that is existed on the server machineinto RAD6.0

    my team lead gave me a zip file. So, I have imported from the zip file.

  4. Hi, how to resove these errors

    Hi,

    After importing the project, i tried building the project...

    It throws errors below..how to resolve them? and what does it mean?

    Severity Description Resource In Folder Location Creation Time

    2 Unbound classpath container: 'org.eclipse.jst.server.core.container/com.ibm.etools.portal.runtime.provider.v6/wps.base.v60' in project ESSearchPortlet ESSearchPortlet July 8, 2008 11:16:26 AM

    2 Unbound classpath container: 'org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.web.container' in project ESSearchPortlet ESSearchPortlet July 8, 2008 11:16:26 AM

    2 The project cannot be built until build path errors are resolved ESSearchPortlet July 8, 2008 11:16:26 AM

    Regards

    Sree

+ Reply to Thread