difference com.ibm.portal.um.portletservice.PumaHome andcom.ibm.portal.um. - Websphere

This is a discussion on difference com.ibm.portal.um.portletservice.PumaHome andcom.ibm.portal.um. - Websphere ; Hii can anybody tell me the difference between com.ibm.portal.um.portletservice.PumaHome and com.ibm.portal.um.PumaHome and in which scenario both are used....

  1. difference com.ibm.portal.um.portletservice.PumaHome andcom.ibm.portal.um.

    Hii can anybody tell me the difference between com.ibm.portal.um.portletservice.PumaHome and com.ibm.portal.um.PumaHome and in which scenario both are used.

  2. Re: difference com.ibm.portal.um.portletservice.PumaHome andcom.ibm.portal.um.

    one is a portal service and one is a portletservice

    You would use the portlet service when you have access to the portletrequest, the other you would use when you want to make a stateless request or you only have the servletrequest