Rounded Corners for Elements in Top Navigation - Websphere

This is a discussion on Rounded Corners for Elements in Top Navigation - Websphere ; Hi All, I need to use images with rounded corners in the top Navigation.When I try to change the default background image with a rounded one it's display varies with the text in the top nav. Please help me. Regards ...

  1. Rounded Corners for Elements in Top Navigation

    Hi All,

    I need to use images with rounded corners in the top Navigation.When I try to change the default background image with a rounded one it's display varies with the text in the top nav. Please help me.

    Regards Manoj.

  2. Re: Rounded Corners for Elements in Top Navigation

    what do you mean its display varies?

  3. Re: Rounded Corners for Elements in Top Navigation

    The width of the image will be fixed. If we have a text with length greater than the length of the image then it should cause a problem.

    Regards

    Manoj.

  4. Re: Rounded Corners for Elements in Top Navigation

    So you want to wrap the title of the page or do you just want to trim it?

  5. Re: Rounded Corners for Elements in Top Navigation

    Yes,I want to wrap the title of the page.When I tried spaces are created between the tabs in the top Navigation Bar

+ Reply to Thread