Hi,

We are using WebSphere Portal 6.0, We have a Portlet JSP page which has a radio button group. User selects any of the radio buttons in this page, and then clicks "GO", at this point we need to take the user to a new Portlet page and i want to display the value of the radio button that he has selected in the previous page.

We used the tag to take the user to the new portlet page and we are able to see the static value that gets passed in the urlParam tag. For example in the below case we can see the "August" gets printed in the second portlet page after doing a reqest.getParameter("month"). The question is instead of the static value "Auguest", i want to pass the Radio Button value that the user has selected and display that in the second page ?? How can we achieve this ?

Please Help out...

Thanks,

Dinesh