including a notes mailbox inside a portlet - Websphere

This is a discussion on including a notes mailbox inside a portlet - Websphere ; Hello, I'm trying to add a mail portlet, but a message tells me that somes infos about configuration are missing. The mail account displayed is IBM lotus domino, but when I click on the link "edit the mail source" every ...

  1. including a notes mailbox inside a portlet

    Hello,

    I'm trying to add a mail portlet, but a message tells me that somes infos about configuration are missing. The mail account displayed is IBM lotus domino, but when I click on the link "edit the mail source" every field are empty.

    With what value should I fill these fields if I have to ?

    Is it normal that it doesn't work "automaticaly" ?

    ++

    Florent

  2. Re: including a notes mailbox inside a portlet

    I have another question. What is (are) the ports allowed with the notes messaging ? I think I have other infos but I don't know what are the ports used.

+ Reply to Thread