Re: MQ Workflow client - runtime error - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: MQ Workflow client - runtime error - Websphere ; Hi All, Additional details for the below issue: during analysis for the below issue I found there are two DLLs ( fmc4api.dll, fmc4res.dll) are missing in problematic workflow client machine compared with all of our other workflow client machines. So ...

  1. Re: MQ Workflow client - runtime error

    Hi All,

    Additional details for the below issue: during analysis for the below issue I found there are two DLLs ( fmc4api.dll, fmc4res.dll) are missing in problematic workflow client machine compared with all of our other workflow client machines. So I tried to copy and register the these missing DLL in the problematic machine but registration ( RegSvr32) program thrown error message "cannot find program entry point FmcjActivityInstanceNotificationExpired (in Dynamic Link Library fmcjdrun.dll)". Can anyone tell me why these DLLs are used? . Are these DLLs used in new workflow version(3.6) ?.

    Thanks in advance.

    Adimai.

  2. Re: MQ Workflow client - runtime error

    This problem has nothing to do with the SQL error.
    The missing DLLs represent the Lotus Notes API which is no longer
    supported in MQWF 3.6
    Your client does not use this API.
    On your other machines you seem to have a backlevel client installation
    (MQWF 3.5)?

    Volker Hoss
    IBM WebShpere Process Server Development

+ Reply to Thread