java program to monitor web application requests - Websphere

This is a discussion on java program to monitor web application requests - Websphere ; Hi all I am new here and to websphere application server Network Deploy 6.0 I am a long time Java programmer and am looking to write a java application which can query the web application requests of an EAR that ...

  1. java program to monitor web application requests

    Hi all

    I am new here and to websphere application server Network Deploy 6.0

    I am a long time Java programmer and am looking to write a java application which can query the web application requests of an EAR that is deployed in my WAS.

    Is there an API for this? Or examples of this type of monitoring?

    Thanks in advance

    Dean-O

  2. Re: java program to monitor web application requests

    I would look at hooking into PMI

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...61%70%69%22%20