Editing wmmLDAPServerAttributes.xml - Websphere

This is a discussion on Editing wmmLDAPServerAttributes.xml - Websphere ; Hi, I need to add new AttributeMap tags to the wmmLDAPServerAttributes.xml file. Until now, we worked in a non-managed portal and we just simply edited this file in /wmm. Now, we are working with a network deployment environment and if ...

  1. Editing wmmLDAPServerAttributes.xml

    Hi, I need to add new AttributeMap tags to the wmmLDAPServerAttributes.xml file. Until now, we worked in a non-managed portal and we just simply edited this file in /wmm. Now, we are working with a network deployment environment and if I edit this file nothing happens, it's impossible to get this attributes through PUMA. Where do i have to edit this file?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Editing wmmLDAPServerAttributes.xml

    Take a look at this InfoCenter article: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...us_manage.html

    More specifically, point 8:Manually Editing Member Manager files on a federated node.

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread