JVM's go down in Prodution enviroment Unable to know possiblereason ?? - Websphere

This is a discussion on JVM's go down in Prodution enviroment Unable to know possiblereason ?? - Websphere ; HI, In Production environment we have websphere server with a cluster of 9 JVM's in it and every two days we see there is a scenario JVM go down and unable to trace possible reason for this to happen .. ...

  1. JVM's go down in Prodution enviroment Unable to know possiblereason ??

    HI,

    In Production environment we have websphere server with a cluster of 9 JVM's in it

    and every two days we see there is a scenario JVM go down and unable to trace possible reason for this to happen ..

    Please can you let me know any particular error to look for .where to look into ..

    also any specifc characteristic to search for ...

  2. Re: JVM's go down in Prodution enviroment Unable to know possiblereason ??

    Hi, you should get some information from the SystemOut.log and SystemErr.log

    Regards,

    Brian

  3. Re: JVM's go down in Prodution enviroment Unable to know possiblereason ??

    1.Please check if its writing any javacores/HeapDumps ?

    2.check what are the JVM Initial Heap Size /Maximum Heap Size ?

    3.check the RAM (meminfo) of the machine, you said you have 10 JVM's right ?

    Please check these before we proceed further, THanks

    Regards,

    KKR

  4. Re: JVM's go down in Prodution enviroment Unable to know possible reason ??

    When you don't know where to start with, the troubleshooting guide should
    prove helpful.

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg27005324

+ Reply to Thread