Customizing MyTask List in BPC Explorer - Websphere

This is a discussion on Customizing MyTask List in BPC Explorer - Websphere ; "My To-dos" where all waiting tasks are listed. Beside all informations (Priority, TaskName, Kind, Owner,Originator,....) i would like to make HTML link to some URL. ...i founded that all JSPs are in file "bpcexplorer.war", but i am not skilled with ...

  1. Customizing MyTask List in BPC Explorer

    "My To-dos" where all waiting tasks are listed. Beside all informations (Priority, TaskName, Kind, Owner,Originator,....) i would like to make HTML link to some URL.

    ...i founded that all JSPs are in file "bpcexplorer.war", but i am not skilled with JSF tags...

    Thank you for any reply!

  2. Re: Customizing MyTask List in BPC Explorer

    BPCExplorer is a system app which is installed as part of your Process Server cluster configuration. I am not sure if you can modify it.

    You must have already know this, you can list all your tasks using "My Tasks".

    Anant

  3. Re: Customizing MyTask List in BPC Explorer

    Hi, you can create your own app to mimic the explorer. In RAD 7 you can create a client easily.

    Regards,

    Brian

+ Reply to Thread