Using XML access - Websphere

This is a discussion on Using XML access - Websphere ; Hi, I am facing some issues while using the XML access 1. How to get URL Mapping done on Virtual Portals using XML access? 2. How to Configure portlet Parameters using XML access? 3. Cloning of portlets (making multiple copies ...

  1. Using XML access

    Hi,

    I am facing some issues while using the XML access

    1. How to get URL Mapping done on Virtual Portals using XML access?

    2. How to Configure portlet Parameters using XML access?

    3. Cloning of portlets (making multiple copies of the portlets)using XML access?

    4. Deploying multiple portlets on a single page (Multiple portlets present in single war file or portlets from multiple war files )

    your inputs will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Prashant.

  2. Re: Using XML access

    for 3 and 4 have you looked at the samples in the infocenter?