wsadmin installed application (SIBWS) not showing up in WASadminconsole - Websphere

This is a discussion on wsadmin installed application (SIBWS) not showing up in WASadminconsole - Websphere ; Installed the SIBWS application by running jacl script using wsadmin. application is installed and started successfully. But it is not showing up in WAS Admin console. installedApps folder has all the application files. What needs to be done to fix ...

  1. wsadmin installed application (SIBWS) not showing up in WASadminconsole

    Installed the SIBWS application by running jacl script using wsadmin. application is installed and started successfully. But it is not showing up in WAS Admin console. installedApps folder has all the application files.

    What needs to be done to fix this?

    Thanks in Advance

    Prasad

  2. Re: wsadmin installed application (SIBWS) not showing up in WASadminconsole

    If you are running a Network Deployment Configuration, you can try restarting the Node Agent and Deployment Manager.

    If your running a Base Configuration, you can try restarting the Application Server.

  3. Re: wsadmin installed application (SIBWS) not showing up in WASadminconsole

    I did that. console lists the application as started

    7/2/08 15:54:42:495 CDT 0000002a ApplicationMg A WSVR0221I: Application started: sibws.HHSCLD8NFMZF1Node01.server1

    Still does not show up in admin console. I am running a base configuration

    Thanks

  4. Re: wsadmin installed application (SIBWS) not showing up in WAS adminconsole

    Just an idea...

    If you logged into the admin console before doing the wsadmin install,
    the work done by wsadmin will not show up in the admin console until you
    logout and login to the console again.

    By way of explanation...

    At the point you login to the admin console (or start a wsadmin script),
    a new administrative session is started. You might think of this
    session as a private snapshot of the configuration, which can either be
    saved to the master configuration or discarded after configuration
    changes have been made. A session will not see changes made to the
    master configuration by another session after the point at which the
    session is started. Also, you may encounter conflicts during saves to
    the master configuration if two sessions update the same area of the
    configuration concurrently.

    Prasad wrote:
    > I did that. console lists the application as started
    >
    > 7/2/08 15:54:42:495 CDT 0000002a ApplicationMg A WSVR0221I: Application started: sibws.HHSCLD8NFMZF1Node01.server1
    >

    > Still does not show up in admin console. I am running a base configuration
    >

    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread