PortletURL inside a javascript file? - Websphere

This is a discussion on PortletURL inside a javascript file? - Websphere ; Hi! I'm trying to do something like this: loadingDiv.innerHTML = " div style=" background-color:transparent; position: fixed; top: 50%; left: 50%; z-index: 300; " img src=" P-O-R-T-L-E-T-U-R-L " ; This line is in a javascript file (. js ) that is ...

  1. PortletURL inside a javascript file?

    Hi!

    I'm trying to do something like this:

    This line is in a javascript file (.js) that is packed with the portlet. Obviously, the src attribute for the img element has to be a portlet URL.

    ┬┐Is there any way to do this?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: PortletURL inside a javascript file?

    you can try this,

    src=""

    Thanks

    Naseer

  3. Re: PortletURL inside a javascript file?

    Yeah... That would work if the file was a .jsp file instead of a .js file (javascript), that is the one I have.

    Any solution?

  4. Re: PortletURL inside a javascript file?

    On Jul 2, 12:20*pm, jfuen...@grupoica.com wrote:
    > Yeah... That would work if the file was a .jsp file instead of a .js file(javascript), that is the one I have.
    >
    > Any solution?

    have the javascript on the JSP / JSPF instead on a jspf...
    or atleast have a JS variable that u can assign the URL & passit on
    the JS function on the JS File

+ Reply to Thread