Re: How to give user friendly URL's in WebSphere Portal Server5.1??? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: How to give user friendly URL's in WebSphere Portal Server5.1??? - Websphere ; Were you able to find any solution for this. If yes plese let me known i am also struck there. you can mail me @ shabana_khanam@infosys.com...

  1. Re: How to give user friendly URL's in WebSphere Portal Server5.1???

    Were you able to find any solution for this. If yes plese let me known i am also struck there. you can mail me @ shabana_khanam@infosys.com

  2. Re: How to give user friendly URL's in WebSphere Portal Server5.1???

    URL mapping

  3. Re: How to give user friendly URL's in WebSphere Portal Server5.1???

    Thru URL mapping if i type the mapped url then it displays but the other way if i hit the URL from my portal it gives the same huge dirty link. How to modify that in my code I display it thru my portal generation tag.

+ Reply to Thread