How to read stats variable one by one... - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to read stats variable one by one... - Websphere ; Hi All, Can Any body tell me how can I read stats variable one by one. Below there is stats variable for PlantsByWebsphereDataSource. I need to read this one by one in following manner. name =CreateCount ID=1 description=The total number ...

  1. How to read stats variable one by one...

    Hi All,

    Can Any body tell me how can I read stats variable one by one.

    Below there is stats variable for PlantsByWebsphereDataSource.

    I need to read this one by one in following manner.

    name =CreateCount

    ID=1

    description=The total number of connections......

    unit=n/a

    type=CountStatistic

    count=0

    Stats name=jdbc/PlantsByWebSphereDataSource, type=connectionPoolModule

    {

    name=CreateCount, ID=1, description=The total number of connections that are created., unit=N/A, type=CountStatistic, count=0

    name=CloseCount, ID=2, description=The total number of connections that are closed., unit=N/A, type=CountStatistic, count=0

    name=AllocateCount, ID=3, description=The total number of connections that are allocated., unit=N/A, type=CountStatistic, count=0

    name=ReturnCount, ID=4, description=The total number of connections that are returned to the pool., unit=N/A, type=CountStatistic, count=0

    name=PoolSize, ID=5, description=The size of the connection pool., unit=N/A, type=BoundedRangeStatistic, lowWaterMark=0, highWaterMark=0, current=0, integral=0.0, lowerBound=0, upperBound=0

    name=FreePoolSize, ID=6, description=The number of free connections in the pool., unit=N/A, type=BoundedRangeStatistic, lowWaterMark=0, highWaterMark=0, current=0, integral=0.0, lowerBound=0, upperBound=0

    name=WaitingThreadCount, ID=7, description=The average number of threads that are concurrently waiting for a connection., unit=N/A, type=RangeStatistic, lowWaterMark=0, highWaterMark=0, current=0, integral=0.0

    name=FaultCount, ID=8, description=The number of connection timeouts in the pool., unit=N/A, type=CountStatistic, count=0

    name=PercentUsed, ID=9, description=Average percent of the pool that is in use. The value is based on the total number of configured connections in the ConnectionPool, not the current number of connections., unit=N/A, type=RangeStatistic, lowWaterMark=0, highWaterMark=0, current=0, integral=0.0

    name=PercentMaxed, ID=10, description=The average percent of the time that all connections are in use., unit=N/A, type=RangeStatistic, lowWaterMark=0, highWaterMark=0, current=0, integral=0.0

    name=UseTime, ID=12, description=The average time in milliseconds that a connection is used. The difference between the time at which the connection is allocated and returned. This value includes the JBDC operation time., unit=MILLISECOND, type=AverageStatistic, avg=0.0, min=0, max=0, total=0, count=0, sumSq=0.0, type=TimeStatistic, avg=0.0, min=0, max=0, total=0, count=0, sumSq=0.0

    name=WaitTime, ID=13, description=The average waiting time in milliseconds until a connection is granted., unit=MILLISECOND, type=AverageStatistic, avg=0.0, min=0, max=0, total=0, count=0, sumSq=0.0, type=TimeStatistic, avg=0.0, min=0, max=0, total=0, count=0, sumSq=0.0

    name=ManagedConnectionCount, ID=14, description=The number of ManagedConnection objects that are in use for a particular connection pool. (Applies to V5.0 data sources only.), unit=N/A, type=CountStatistic, count=0

    name=ConnectionHandleCount, ID=15, description=The number of Connection objects in use for a particular connection pool. (Applies to V5.0 data sources only.), unit=N/A, type=CountStatistic, count=0

    name=PrepStmtCacheDiscardCount, ID=21, description=The number of statements that are discarded because the cache is full., unit=N/A, type=CountStatistic, count=0

    name=JDBCTime, ID=22, description=The average time in milliseconds that is spent running the JDBC calls, including the time spent in the JDBC driver, network, and database. (Applies to V5.0 data source only.), unit=MILLISECOND, type=AverageStatistic, avg=0.0, min=0, max=0, total=0, count=0, sumSq=0.0, type=TimeStatistic, avg=0.0, min=0, max=0, total=0, count=0, sumSq=0.0

    }}}

    Thanks,

    sachinlnctmca2004

  2. Re: How to read stats variable one by one...

    looks pretty easy to parse...

    Ken

  3. Re: How to read stats variable one by one...

    sachgreets@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >

    > Can Any body tell me how can I read stats variable one by one.

    Write some java code ...

  4. Re: How to read stats variable one by one...

    On Jul 2, 2:18*pm, Paul Ilechko wrote:
    > sachgre...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi All,

    > > Can Any body tell me how can I read stats variable one by one.

    > Write some java code ...

    Now you have two problems ;-)

+ Reply to Thread