DuplicateKeyException when creating new Virtual Portal - Websphere

This is a discussion on DuplicateKeyException when creating new Virtual Portal - Websphere ; By creating a new virtual portal, I got following error: "EJPAH2010E: Failed to create virtual portal" "com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.DuplicateKeyException" I'm trying to create a new virtual portal, with the same name/settings as a deleted one. WebSphere didn't fully delete the previous configuration. ...

  1. DuplicateKeyException when creating new Virtual Portal

    By creating a new virtual portal, I got following error:

    "EJPAH2010E: Failed to create virtual portal"
    "com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.DuplicateKeyException"

    I'm trying to create a new virtual portal, with the same name/settings as a deleted one.

    WebSphere didn't fully delete the previous configuration.

    I tried to run the scheduler to delete these resources permanently, but it fails:

    /xmlaccess.sh -user wpsadmin -password wpsadmin -url http://localhost:10038/site/config -in /IBM/WebSphere/PortalServer/doc/xml-samples/Task.xml

    !-- 1 task

    status element=" task

    com.ibm.wps.command.xml.XmlCommandException: EJPXA0043E: An error occurred while creating or updating the resource. task

    com.ibm.wps.command.CommandFailedException: EJPFB0002E: Exception occurred.

    WrappedException is: com.ibm.wps.command.CommandException: EJPDD0005E: Could not create new cleanup task.

    com.ibm.wps.command.CommandException: EJPDD0005E: Could not create new cleanup task.

    java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:

    java.rmi.RemoteException: An exception occurred when creating task ejb/wpsSchedulerTask; nested exception is:

    com.ibm.websphere.scheduler.SchedulerNotAvailableE xception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: object is not an instance of declaring class

    What can I do to trigger this scheduler??

  2. Re: DuplicateKeyException when creating new Virtual Portal

    I have the same problem. Let me know if any resolution. I did not have
    time to open a PMR.

    On Jun 30, 11:01*am, i...@mediasoft.be wrote:
    > By creating a new virtual portal, I got following error:
    >
    > *"EJPAH2010E: Failed to create virtual portal"
    > *"com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.DuplicateKeyException"
    >
    > I'm trying to create a new virtual portal, with the same name/settings as a deleted one.
    >
    > WebSphere didn't fully delete the previous configuration.
    >
    > I tried to run the scheduler to delete these resources permanently, but itfails:
    >
    > /xmlaccess.sh -user wpsadmin -password wpsadmin -url *http://localhost:10038/site/config*-in /IBM/WebSphere/PortalServer/doc/xml-samples/Task.xml
    >
    > *!-- 1 *task
    >
    > * * *status element=" task
    >
    > * * * * *com.ibm.wps.command.xml.XmlCommandException: EJPXA0043E: An error occurred while creating or updating the resource. *task
    >
    > * * * * *com.ibm.wps.command.CommandFailedException: EJPFB0002E:Exception occurred.
    >
    > WrappedException is: com.ibm.wps.command.CommandException: EJPDD0005E: Could not create new cleanup task.
    >
    > * * * * *com.ibm.wps.command.CommandException: EJPDD0005E: Couldnot create new cleanup task.
    >
    > * * * * *java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
    >
    > * * * * java.rmi.RemoteException: An exception occurred when creating task ejb/wpsSchedulerTask; nested exception is:
    >
    > * * * * com.ibm.websphere.scheduler.SchedulerNotAvailableE xception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: object is not an instance of declaringclass
    >
    > What can I do to trigger this scheduler??

  3. Re: DuplicateKeyException when creating new Virtual Portal

    Please look at this tech note..

    You need to run the clean up task.....using XMLAccess Tasx.xml

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...ct688websphere

  4. Re: DuplicateKeyException when creating new Virtual Portal

    Try the following,

    WPSConfig action-remove-scheduler-cleanup-daemon

    and then

    WPSConfig action-create-scheduler-cleanup-daemon

    Rerun XMLaccess against Task.xml

+ Reply to Thread