Hi all.

I am trying to write a simple JSP application that connects to a DB2 database on my local machine. I can create the connection in RSA and am able to reference the needed tables from the database, but when I try to run my application on the test server, I get the following error:

08/06/30 12:23:19:698 GMT 0000002f SystemErr R com.ibm.websphere.wdo.mediator.exception.MediatorE xception: Failed to connect to NEWDB: com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver

This is followed by many subsequent errors. In this case NEWDB is my database. I am not even sure if the problem is with my App server, or DB2 database.

This seems to be a simple problem, but i can find no solution. Can someone help?