How to deply and run war file - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to deply and run war file - Websphere ; hi, I have created a war file and using admin console it is deployed. now it is under websphere/appserver/installedapps/mywar.ear.war. in the admin console i can see the application state is started. before that i typed following command. /startServer.sh server1. but ...

  1. How to deply and run war file

    hi,

    I have created a war file and using admin console

    it is deployed. now it is under websphere/appserver/installedapps/mywar.ear.war.

    in the admin console i can see the application state

    is started.

    before that i typed following command.

    /startServer.sh server1.

    but in the browser if i type localhost:8090/mywar/index.jsp iam gettting blank page.

    can any one tell me what is the problems.

    vin

  2. Re: How to deply and run war file

    vinu.mm@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > I have created a war file and using admin console
    >
    > it is deployed. now it is under websphere/appserver/installedapps/mywar.ear.war.
    >

    > in the admin console i can see the application state
    >
    > is started.
    >
    > before that i typed following command.
    >
    > /startServer.sh server1.
    >

    > but in the browser if i type localhost:8090/mywar/index.jsp iam gettting blank page.
    >

    > can any one tell me what is the problems.
    >

    > vin

    Is 'mywar' the context root? Anything in the logs? Is a blank page what
    you're supposed to get back?

    Ken

  3. Re: How to deply and run war file

    Hi, What errors are you receiving in your logs?

    Regards,

    Brian

  4. Re: How to deply and run war file

    Hi brian,

    i am getting page cannot be found,

    my war file is under/InstalledApps/cell_develop/test_war.ear/test.war/index.jsp

    i tried in the browser like this

    http://localhost:9091/test/index.js p

    but getting blank page,

    admin console i can see.