javax.security.auth.AuthPermission createLoginContext.Userpass - Websphere

This is a discussion on javax.security.auth.AuthPermission createLoginContext.Userpass - Websphere ; Hi, I am working on authentication using JAAS. I have created small application and calling it in one of the jsp file. When I try to access the jsp I am getting the following error: createLoginContext.Userpass : access denied (javax.security.auth.AuthPermission ...

  1. javax.security.auth.AuthPermission createLoginContext.Userpass

    Hi,

    I am working on authentication using JAAS.

    I have created small application and calling it in one of the jsp file. When I try to access the jsp I am getting the following error:

    createLoginContext.Userpass : access denied

    (javax.security.auth.AuthPermission createLoginContext.Userpass)

    When i run the java application it is authenticating the user but when I try to run it by calling it from JSP it is giving the above error.

    I have java.policy file and I have modified that too and it is able to give permissions to all the jar file accept the one which I have created.

    Can any body suggest how to give permission to (javax.security.auth.AuthPermission createLoginContext.Userpass).

  2. Re: javax.security.auth.AuthPermission createLoginContext.Userpass

    The JSP files are generated to JAVA classes as well. Those classes do not have the J2SE permission to perform the action you want. The J2SE stack is always performed on all classes on the stack.

    So you have to apply those rights to the Class files included in your Application also

+ Reply to Thread