Re: New URL Page - can it be opened in a new tab or window? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: New URL Page - can it be opened in a new tab or window? - Websphere ; Hi From the topNav I have modified the following: a href=" to a href=" target="_new" Restart is tonight, will try on dev server in the meantime....

  1. Re: New URL Page - can it be opened in a new tab or window?

    Hi

    From the topNav I have modified the following:

    a href="

    a href=" target="_new"

    Restart is tonight, will try on dev server in the meantime.

  2. Re: New URL Page - can it be opened in a new tab or window?

    On Jun 30, 5:40*am, roderick.boekdruk...@sapagroup.com wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > From the topNav I have modified the following:
    >
    > *a href="

    > *a href=" * target="_new"
    >
    > Restart is tonight, will try on dev server in the meantime.

    Roderick,
    Try
    target="_blank"
    for new tab or window. The target attribute has only for acceptable
    values and _new is not one of them, unless you want the name of the
    new window to be _new.
    See http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/linking/_A_TARGET.html
    Regards,
    Gabriel

  3. Re: New URL Page - can it be opened in a new tab or window?

    On Jun 30, 5:40*am, roderick.boekdruk...@sapagroup.com wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > From the topNav I have modified the following:
    >
    > *a href="

    > *a href=" * target="_new"
    >
    > Restart is tonight, will try on dev server in the meantime.

    Roderick,
    Try
    target="_blank"
    for new tab or window. The target attribute has only four acceptable
    values and _new is not one of them, unless you want the name of the
    new window to be _new.
    See http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/linking/_A_TARGET.html
    Regards,
    Gabriel