Hi,

I'm just working on the search function and having a big problem at the moment

When I search WCM contents, it returns contents result.

But when I click the result, it shows me the actual content rather than bringing me to the page that holds the content.

I know there's a portlet called "Search and Browse", but it can only be specified one mapped address to render the web content. It means I'll have to create 10 "search and browse" portlet instances if i have got 10 different WCM using different presentation templates.

Any ideas will be appreciate.

Cheers,

Kenny