calling a portlet in theme - Websphere

This is a discussion on calling a portlet in theme - Websphere ; Hi, Just wondering if there's any way to get a portlet in the default.jsp? (i.e. place a portlet in the banner) I know it's possible in WAS 6.1 http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...7_hesmer2.html but it doesn't support WPS 6.0.1.3 any help would be appreciate. ...

  1. calling a portlet in theme

    Hi,

    Just wondering if there's any way to get a portlet in the default.jsp? (i.e. place a portlet in the banner)

    I know it's possible in WAS 6.1 http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...7_hesmer2.html

    but it doesn't support WPS 6.0.1.3

    any help would be appreciate.

    Cheers,

    Kenny

  2. Re: calling a portlet in theme

    in the current version it does not work like that. You could place the portlet on a hidden page and use the single portlet refresh and push that way.

    jim