How do I write my BIRT ReportEngine path on AIX ? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How do I write my BIRT ReportEngine path on AIX ? - Websphere ; In the RBD-EGL-v71.ppt( published on 6/17/2008 from http://www.jsayles.com/ibm/ D:\birt\birt-runtime-2_1_3\ReportEngine the content write : " Ensure that the EGL program uses absolute paths to the report design files. Relative paths will not work !! " but if my OS is not ...

  1. How do I write my BIRT ReportEngine path on AIX ?

    In the RBD-EGL-v71.ppt( published on 6/17/2008 from http://www.jsayles.com/ibm/ D:\birt\birt-runtime-2_1_3\ReportEngine

    the content write :

    " Ensure that the EGL program uses absolute paths to the report design files. Relative paths will not work !! "

    but if my OS is not Windows , my BIRT must run on AIX ,

    ***Then, how do I write my path ??? ****

    ***Can "birt-runtime-2.1.3.zip" unzip to AIX ?***

    My path can't write as " D:\birt\birt-runtime-2_1_3\ReportEngine "

    Because AIX doesn't have disk C or disk D !!

  2. Re: How do I write my BIRT ReportEngine path on AIX ?

    andre24.tsai@msa.hinet.net wrote:
    > In the RBD-EGL-v71.ppt( published on 6/17/2008 from http://www.jsayles.com/ibm/ D:\birt\birt-runtime-2_1_3\ReportEngine

    I think you are in the wrong newsgroup, this one is for WebSphere
    questions.

  3. Re: How do I write my BIRT ReportEngine path on AIX ?

    HI, AIX uses forward slashes (ie. /) for path separation, like all Unix based systems. You would use /birt/birt-runtime-2_1_3/ReportEngine.

    Regards,

    Brian

+ Reply to Thread