Default portlets are not being shown - Websphere

This is a discussion on Default portlets are not being shown - Websphere ; Hi I copied my theme folder in C:\IBM\WebSphere\profiles\wp_profile\installedApps \A1731\wps.ear\wps.war\themes\html The portal page that I get when I type http://localhost:10038/wps/portal looks like the image attached The portlets are not getting loaded. Actually the sitemap portlet should be shown by deafault but ...

  1. Default portlets are not being shown

    Hi

    I copied my theme folder in

    C:\IBM\WebSphere\profiles\wp_profile\installedApps \A1731\wps.ear\wps.war\themes\html

    The portal page that I get when I type http://localhost:10038/wps/portal

    looks like the image attached

    The portlets are not getting loaded. Actually the sitemap portlet should be shown by deafault but it is not shown. when I click on login the login portlet is also not shown.

    There is no error message shown in the console or the systemErr or SytemOut

    But If I remove the themes folder that I copied in the

    C:\IBM\WebSphere\profiles\wp_profile\installedApps \A1731\wps.ear\wps.war\themes\html

    folder, the pages are displayed in a normal way.

    I facing the same issue even if I create a new portal project and then create a theme in it and make it as the default theme and add the portal project to the server in My RAD and star the server.

    It was working in both the cases in my machine. I am not sure what is going wrong now.

    May I know the solution please. Its very urgent for me

    Thanks

    Amar

  2. Re: Default portlets are not being shown

    Hi, the Welcome page under Home may be inactive, that's why it's not showing anything.

    you may try to export the page using xmlaccess and check the page and portlet. Make sure they're all active

+ Reply to Thread