Resin to Websphere - Websphere

This is a discussion on Resin to Websphere - Websphere ; Hi, We are considering to switch from Resin to Websphere. Could you aid me in finding some resources discussing the cons and pros of such a move? Thanks, Luke...

  1. Resin to Websphere

    Hi,

    We are considering to switch from Resin to Websphere.

    Could you aid me in finding some resources discussing the cons and pros of such a move?

    Thanks,

    Luke

  2. Re: Resin to Websphere

    Don't know specifically for Resin, but there are Redbooks covering migration
    from other platforms. Could give you ideas of strategies and solutions.