How to find information about all portal pages? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to find information about all portal pages? - Websphere ; Is there any API available in websphere which will tell information about all portal pages on websphere portal server? Or is there any other way to find info of all portal pages?...

  1. How to find information about all portal pages?

    Is there any API available in websphere which will tell information about all portal pages on websphere portal server?

    Or is there any other way to find info of all portal pages?

  2. Re: How to find information about all portal pages?

    Why don't you look at the SPI doc ( http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...p6javadoc.html)

  3. Re: How to find information about all portal pages?

    Hi,

    Thanks for the response.

    But i am not able to figure out which class to use as there are lots of classes.

    Can you provide me the direct pointers?

  4. Re: How to find information about all portal pages?

    do you mean unique name of the pages, page url, how many portlets are attached with this page, association of themes, page Title, page id?

  5. Re: How to find information about all portal pages?

    Yes.

    I want unique name of the pages, page url, , association of themes, page Title, page id.

    Is it possible?

  6. Re: How to find information about all portal pages?

    yes, it is possible,

    Try the attached one,

  7. Re: How to find information about all portal pages?

    Thanks a lot gkg.

    I will let you the result.

  8. Re: How to find information about all portal pages?

    Once again thanks.

    The file contains code which are satisfying my requirement.

    One last question, is URLs generated by attached file code permanent? I mean to say if i want to send these URLs in mail, can someone open it directly?

+ Reply to Thread