Hello all,

Our firm has been getting a ton of client requests for Websphere
resources.
We have at the moment about 6 contracts which are available.

Types of roles include: Websphere Admin, Websphere Portal
Implementation Consultants, Websphere/Tivoli Consultants
Industries we serve on this front include: IT Services/Consulting,
Telecommunications, Manufacturing and Financial

If you are perhaps coming off of contract or are interested in making
a move then please send me an updated resume and let me know when we
could schedule a phone conversation to go over some details.

Miroslaw Gaweda
Sr. IT Recruiter

Tundra Technical Solutions
1 Eglinton Avenue East