Link to portal page - Websphere

This is a discussion on Link to portal page - Websphere ; I am trying to create a link to a specific portal page using the unique name. The links I get in the portal looks just like the link I created, but my link does not work. The link looks like ...

  1. Link to portal page

    I am trying to create a link to a specific portal page using the unique name. The links I get in the portal looks just like the link I created, but my link does not work.

    The link looks like wps/myportal/uniqueName.

    I set the uniqueName in the admin pages "Custom Unique Names" Anyone has an idea why it does not work

  2. Re: Link to portal page

    Hi

    one solution is to map the portal page url and to get a clean one.

    The other is to call the url by knowing the unique name

    a href=" Link title

    hope this helps

  3. Re: Link to portal page

    Thanks

    I am linking on another site. The URL mapping solved the problem

+ Reply to Thread