Re: FAQ based on Themes and Skin in wps6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: FAQ based on Themes and Skin in wps6.0 - Websphere ; Hi Jim, please provide me some links where we can find the answers for the questions mentioned by you. thanks in advance. Ashok....

  1. Re: FAQ based on Themes and Skin in wps6.0

    Hi Jim,

    please provide me some links where we can find the answers for the questions mentioned by you.

    thanks in advance.

    Ashok.

  2. Re: FAQ based on Themes and Skin in wps6.0

    infocenter, and theme and skin whitepaper

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...0&S_CMP=LP

  3. Re: FAQ based on Themes and Skin in wps6.0

    Thanks Jim.

+ Reply to Thread