WAR Class Loader policy in a multiple war application - Websphere

This is a discussion on WAR Class Loader policy in a multiple war application - Websphere ; My application and then change WAR Class loader policy to 'Application'. Is there a way to set this setting just once so that I don't have to change it each time I publish the application or do a new deployment. ...

  1. WAR Class Loader policy in a multiple war application

    My application and then change WAR Class loader policy to 'Application'.

    Is there a way to set this setting just once so that I don't have to change it each time I publish the application or do a new deployment.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: WAR Class Loader policy in a multiple war application

    On 24 jun, 16:24, wrote:
    > *My application and then change WAR Class loader policy to 'Application'.
    >
    > Is there a way to set this setting just once so that I don't have to change it each time I publish the application or do a new deployment.
    >
    > Thanks.

    You can set the ClassLoader policy in the WebContainer level.
    For WaS 6.0.2+ go to Application Servers > XXXApplicationServer >
    WebContainer Settings > Class Loader Policy

  3. Re: WAR Class Loader policy in a multiple war application

    Here are the steps on how to add class loader policy settings in the deployment descriptor

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocente r/wasinfo/v6r0/topic/com.ibm.ws.ast.st.v6.doc/topics/tapplicationsv6.html

  4. Re: WAR Class Loader policy in a multiple war application

    Perfect, thanks for your help!

+ Reply to Thread