Hello,

I have a simple program that reads from a pdf file and writes the bytes out to the ServletOutputStream. The document gets written out to the browser fine, but I see the following error generated:

com.ibm.ws390.channel.xmem.XMemIOException: Native flush service failed with unknown error.

at com.ibm.ws390.channel.xmem.XMemWriteRequestContext .writeCommon(XMemWriteRequest Context.java:640)

at com.ibm.ws390.channel.xmem.XMemWriteRequestContext .write(XMemWriteRequestContex t.java:263)

at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.impl.HttpServiceContextImp l.asynchWrite(HttpServiceCont extImpl.java:2376)

at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.impl.HttpServiceContextImp l.sendOutgoing(HttpServiceCon textImpl.java:2165)

at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundSe rviceContextImpl.sendResponse Body(HttpInboundServiceContextImpl.java:778)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.writ eBufferAsynch(WCChannelLink.j ava:307)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.writ eBufferResponse(WCChannelLink .java:287)

I tried calling flush() explicitly and also removing calls to flush, but I still get the same error.

Has anyone come across this issue or know of a resolution.

Thanks & regards

-S