Customers in country A and B- Use the same ear file - Websphere

This is a discussion on Customers in country A and B- Use the same ear file - Websphere ; We have a Java project code base that we use to build two EAR files and deploy. One EAR file deployment will listen to the customers in country A and the other one to the customers in country B. How ...

  1. Customers in country A and B- Use the same ear file

    We have a Java project code base that we use to build two EAR files and deploy. One EAR file deployment will listen to the customers in country A and the other one to the customers in country B. How do we make it as one EAR deployment that listens to both customers?

  2. Re: Customers in country A and B- Use the same ear file

    devanagaraj@yahoo.com wrote:
    > We have a Java project code base that we use to build two EAR files
    > and deploy. One EAR file deployment will listen to the customers in
    > country A and the other one to the customers in country B. How do we
    > make it as one EAR deployment that listens to both customers?

    This question is totally meaningless.

+ Reply to Thread