US & Canada customers - Use the same ear file - Websphere

This is a discussion on US & Canada customers - Use the same ear file - Websphere ; We have a Java project code base that we use to build two EAR files and deploy. One EAR file deployment will listen to the customers in country A and the other one to the customers in country B. How ...

  1. US & Canada customers - Use the same ear file

    We have a Java project code base that we use to build two EAR files and deploy. One EAR file deployment will listen to the customers in country A and the other one to the customers in country B. How do we make it as one EAR deployment that listens to both customers?

  2. Re: US & Canada customers - Use the same ear file

    devanagaraj@yahoo.com wrote:
    > We have a Java project code base that we use to build two EAR files and deploy. One EAR file deployment will listen to the customers in country A and the other one to the customers in country B. How do we make it as one EAR deployment that listens to both customers?

    This sounds funny, but EARs don't listen to customers, and have no idea
    what country someone is in.

    You've written code or configurations to split them, remove that stuff.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread