Hi! I am using a Windows desktop to as400 Websphere appserver. I can connect and exit gracefully using SOAP with no problems. But when I use RMI conntype I can connect fine, BUT not exit gracefully. My session hangs with this message:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Shutdown in progress

at java.lang.Shutdown.add(Shutdown.java:117)

at java.lang.Runtime.addShutdownHook(Runtime.java:223 )

at sun.awt.windows.WToolkit.run(WToolkit.java:282)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:838)

I have to actually kill my command box and reopen another session. I did a search and saw something similar much earlier referring to using JACL but this was years ago and was supposedly fixed in some fixpack. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!