Update Websphere Application Server 6.0.2 to 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Update Websphere Application Server 6.0.2 to 6.1 - Websphere ; Hi, I am a novice administrator Websphere. I would like to raise with Websphere version 6.0.2.17 to 6.1. Can I do this without install new server, and if so, whether you can tell me how. Also maybe you can give ...

  1. Update Websphere Application Server 6.0.2 to 6.1

    Hi,
    I am a novice administrator Websphere. I would like to raise with
    Websphere version 6.0.2.17 to 6.1. Can I do this without install new
    server, and if so, whether you can tell me how. Also maybe you can
    give me link to document about this. It's very important for me
    because on Saturday, I have to do that. Please help. Thank you very
    much.
    Paul

  2. Re: Update Websphere Application Server 6.0.2 to 6.1

    ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/...v610nd_mig.pdf

    pk wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am a novice administrator Websphere. I would like to raise with
    > Websphere version 6.0.2.17 to 6.1. Can I do this without install new
    > server, and if so, whether you can tell me how. Also maybe you can
    > give me link to document about this. It's very important for me
    > because on Saturday, I have to do that. Please help. Thank you very
    > much.
    > Paul

+ Reply to Thread