Hi,

In our WebSphere Portal 6 project we have more than 4 wars which
includes 7 portlets. There lot of common JSP files and XML
Configuration files referred in these portlets across wars. We are
planning to maintain these common files under a single folder in file
system outside WAR, for better maintenance. This way developers and
deployment teams need to deploy the files under a single folder and
save effort and time it takes to redeploy huge WARs.

I would be appreciate any info or reference on how to achieve these.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Nagaraj