WPSconfig import of WCM content - Websphere

This is a discussion on WPSconfig import of WCM content - Websphere ; Trying to run WPSconfig.bat import-wcm-data to import another developer's WCM content libraries into my Portal. I have Portal 6.0.1.3 and fix packs 59655 and 61633. When I run the command, I consistently receive a failure: migrate An error occurred importing ...

  1. WPSconfig import of WCM content

    Trying to run WPSconfig.bat import-wcm-data to import another developer's WCM content libraries into my Portal. I have Portal 6.0.1.3 and fix packs 59655 and 61633. When I run the command, I consistently receive a failure:

    migrate An error occurred importing from file: C:\CNH\Development\WCM\Library_Extracts\05_30_2008 \wcm\rootworkspace\jcr_root\content%52oot\60fdfe01 .node.

    migrate com.ibm.icm.command.CommandException: com.ibm.wps.command.ac.exception.ACResourceNotFoun dException: EJPSB0061E: Resource not found error occurred.

    migrate WrappedException is: com.ibm.wps.ac.ResourceNotFoundException: EJPSB0002E: Exception occurred while loading the resource with ObjectID [ExtIDImpl '6QReDeG1PAMPCC23E03Q0723E83HHCG9O2MS866JO4MROCG9E A6HLCH9D0' [0de3cb8048b84bd0aa92fbb7f09ebe15 / ICM_CONTENT, Domain: Domain: jcr]].

    Any ideas what might be causing this to happen? I attached the full execuution log to this thread as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Michael

  2. Re: WPSconfig import of WCM content

    An update. I tried creating the libraries before hand and setting permissions on both the libraries and the library resources. After doing this, I get a few ItemExistsExceptions. Unfortunately, this also causes more issues as now I am seeing a null pointer exception for the resources and cant click into them from the library name on the admin screen.

  3. Re: WPSconfig import of WCM content

    I assume you've looked at this: Import_Export

  4. Re: WPSconfig import of WCM content

    Not sure if this matters, but I am running WPSconfig and not XMLAccess.

  5. Re: WPSconfig import of WCM content

    I read this over but I do not see anything specific that pertains to the problem I described.

+ Reply to Thread