Not able to get the login screen - Websphere

This is a discussion on Not able to get the login screen - Websphere ; Hi all, please help me out? I have done a very stupid thing. I have logged into the portal as a administrator and then i clicked on aminitration ---then access ----then resource privileges ...the unchecked the login attribute from the ...

  1. Not able to get the login screen

    Hi all,

    please help me out?

    I have done a very stupid thing.

    I have logged into the portal as a administrator and then i clicked on aminitration

    ---then access

    ----then resource privileges

    ...the unchecked the login attribute from the inheritence

    now i am not able to login tÃ*nto the portal.I get the login screen but i dont get the text boxes of userid and password.

    please help

  2. Re: Not able to get the login screen

    what was the portal url that you tried to arrive login screen? Thanks.

  3. Re: Not able to get the login screen

    you can login using the URL below, replace 'localhost' , 'userid' and 'password' with your host, login id and password and hit enter

    http://localhost:10038/wps/portal/cx...rd=polskaphish

    regards

    Naseer

    IBM Certified Application Developer - WebSphere Portal 6

    Sun Certified Java Programmer for Java 2 Platform

    Sun Certified Web Component Developer for J2EE Platform

+ Reply to Thread