Re: List of portlets installed / available in WS portal extend 6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: List of portlets installed / available in WS portal extend 6.0 - Websphere ; I would take a look here first http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...6c%65%74%22%20 IBM Certified System Administrator -- WebSphere Portal V6.0, V5.1, V5.0 IBM Certified Solution Developer -- WebSphere Portal V5.1, v6.0 The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent ...

  1. Re: List of portlets installed / available in WS portal extend 6.0

    I would take a look here first

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...6c%65%74%22%20

  2. Re: List of portlets installed / available in WS portal extend 6.0

    Thanks- it was really very useful and to the point.

    Why does it not mention the WCM - authoring portlets etc..

    How does one have them?

    How do i get to have a list of such available portlets available within these products / available in the portal extend 6.0 related to these products:

    1. IBM Workplace Web Content Management

    2. IBM Lotus Sametime for Multiplatforms Version 7.0

    3. IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business for Multiplatforms Version 6.0

    4. IBM WebSphere Information Integrator OmniFind Edition for Multiplatforms Version 8.3

    5. IBM WebSphere Information Integrator Content Edition for Multiplatforms Version 8.3

  3. Re: List of portlets installed / available in WS portal extend 6.0

    Well for WCM you have to enable those portlets and there is a separate install task for them,

    Tam has no portlets that I know of

    Sametime has these http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...74%69%6d%22%20

    as for omnifind and content integrator I would check on their respective sites or the catalog.

  4. Re: List of portlets installed / available in WS portal extend 6.0

    On Jun 23, 3:56 pm, Jim Barnes wrote:
    > Well for WCM you have to enable those portlets and there is a separate install task for them,
    >
    > Tam has no portlets that I know of
    >
    > Sametime has these http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...pic/com.ibm.wp....
    >
    > as for omnifind and content integrator I would check on their respective sites or the catalog.
    >
    > IBM Certified System Administrator -- WebSphere Portal V6.0, V5.1, V5.0
    >
    > IBM Certified Solution Developer -- WebSphere Portal V5.1, v6.0
    >
    > The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks James.
    Shall await your response for list of portlets in WCM , omnifind &
    integrator

    With your help have been able to list down some of the ready-made
    portlets in portal extend 6.0 & Same time:

    Business portlets :--
    1. Bookmarks
    2 Reminder
    3 World Clock
    4 My Tasks
    5 My News
    6 My Vertical News
    7 Banner Ad
    8 QuickLinks
    9 Document Viewer
    10 Microsoft Exchange 2003 Portlet Application "
    * IBM Microsoft Exchange 2003 Mail Portlet
    * IBM Microsoft Exchange 2003 Calendar Portlet
    * IBM Microsoft Exchange 2003 Tasks Portlet
    * IBM Microsoft Exchange 2003 Contacts Portlet
    * IBM Microsoft Exchange 2003 Notes Portlet
    "
    11 Currency Calculator
    12 My To Dos
    13 Newsgroups
    14 Web Page
    15 File Server
    16 JSP Server
    17 Servlet Invoker

    Domino Integration portlets/"collaborative" portlets
    18 Lotus Document Viewer
    19 My Lotus QuickPlaces "My Lotus QuickPlaces Inline QuickPlace"
    20 Lotus Sametime portlets
    "Sametime Contact List
    Lotus Web Conferencing
    Who Is Here
    "

    Other collaborative portlets
    21 People Finder
    22 Directory Search
    23 Inline QuickPlace

    Common PIM portlets
    24 Common Mail
    25 Common Calendar

    26 administration portlets :-
    "Portal User Interface
    Manage Pages
    Themes and Skins
    Portlet Management
    Web Modules
    Portlet Applications
    Portlets
    Web Services
    Web clipping
    Portal Access
    Users and Groups
    Resource Permissions
    User and Group Permissions
    Credential Vault
    Resource policies
    Portal Settings
    Global Settings
    URL Mapping
    Custom Unique Names
    Supported Markups
    Supported Clients
    Import XML
    Portal Content
    Document Libraries
    Web Content Libraries
    Syndicators
    Subscribers
    Portal Analysis
    Frequent Users
    Enable Tracing
    Search Administration
    Manage Search
    Virtual Portals
    Virtual Portal Manager
    "

    Other portlets that are useful for administration
    27 Site Map
    28 Properties
    29 Portlet Palette

+ Reply to Thread