quickly cloning wps6 installation - Websphere

This is a discussion on quickly cloning wps6 installation - Websphere ; Hi All, I have wps v6 (with some fixpacks) installation including custom portlets and wcm/pdm libraries installed on win2003 server. The installation uses local cloudscape database and wmm (default installation option). I'd like to clone this installation to another server. ...

  1. quickly cloning wps6 installation

    Hi All,

    I have wps v6 (with some fixpacks) installation including custom portlets and wcm/pdm libraries installed on

    win2003 server. The installation uses local cloudscape database and wmm (default installation option).

    I'd like to clone this installation to another server. Is it possible to do this by simply copying

    the whole wps installation directory from the server to another win2003 box ? Would it be enough or other

    artifacts have to be copied to destination ?

    I guess, that should be some sort of "official" and "right" procedure (making setup factory, backup/restore etc),

    but frankly speaking, I have a limited timeframe to complete this task due the some sort of restrictions on

    customer's site.

    Thank you in advance,

    /Alexander

  2. Re: quickly cloning wps6 installation @view=127@