MQ two way communication problem - Websphere

This is a discussion on MQ two way communication problem - Websphere ; The problem with the code bellow is that when I try to run a listener it says that the listener is running. When I try to run the channel it says cannot access the queue manager object. How do I ...

  1. MQ two way communication problem

    The problem with the code bellow is that when I try to run a listener it says that the listener is running. When I try to run the channel it says cannot access the queue manager object. How do I resolve the problem?.

    Step 1:

    crtmqm -q QMGRA

    strmqm QMGRA

    runmqsc QMGRA resultA.txt

    Step 2:

    crtmqm -q QMGRB

    strmqm QMGRB

    runmqsc QMGRB resultB.txt

    Step 3:

    DEFINE QLOCAL(QMGRB.XMIT.DF) DESCR('Transmission') TRIGGER +

    USAGE(XMITQ) PUT(ENABLED) GET(ENABLED) +

    TRIGTYPE(FIRST) TRIGDATA(QMGRA.QMGRB.DF) INITQ(SYSTEM.CHANNEL.INITQ)

    DEFINE CHANNEL(QMGRA.QMGRB.DF) CHLTYPE(SDR) TRPTYPE(TCP) CONNAME('localhost(1414)') +

    XMITQ(QMGRB.XMIT.DF) DESCR('Sender')

    DEFINE CHANNEL(QMGRB.QMGRA.DF) CHLTYPE(RCVR) TRPTYPE(TCP) DESCR('Receiver')

    DEFINE QREMOTE(QMGRA.QMGRB.RQST) DESCR('Remote') RQMNAME(QMGRB) PUT(ENABLED) +

    XMITQ(QMGRB.XMIT.DF) RNAME(QMGRA.QMGRB.RQSTIN)

    DEFINE QLOCAL(QMGRB.OMGRA.RQSTIN) PUT(ENABLED) GET(ENABLED)

    Step 4:

    DEFINE QLOCAL(QMGRA.XMIT.DF) DESCR('Transmission') TRIGGER +

    USAGE(XMITQ) PUT(ENABLED) GET(ENABLED) +

    TRIGTYPE(FIRST) TRIGDATA(QMGRB.QMGRA.DF) INITQ(SYSTEM.CHANNEL.INITQ)

    DEFINE CHANNEL(QMGRB.QMGRA.DF) CHLTYPE(SDR) TRPTYPE(TCP) CONNAME('localhost(1415)') +

    XMITQ(QMGRA.XMIT.DF) DESCR('SENDER')

    DEFINE CHANNEL(QMGRA.QMGRB.DF) CHLTYPE(RCVR) TRPTYPE(TCP) DESCR('RECEIVER')

    DEFINE QREMOTE(QMGRB.QMGRA.RQST) DESCR('Remote') RQMNAME(QMGRA) PUT(ENABLED) +

    XMITQ(QMGRA.XMIT.DF) RNAME(QMGRB.QMGRA.RQSTIN)

    DEFINE QLOCAL(QMGRA.QMGRB.RQSTIN) PUT(ENABLED) GET(ENABLED)

    Step 5:

    1. strmqcsv QMGRA

    2. runmqlsr -t tcp -p 1414 -m QMGRA

    3. runmqchi -m QMGRA

    Step 6:

    1. strmqcsv QMGRB

    2. runmqlsr -t tcp -p 1415 -m QMGRB

    3. runmqchi -m QMGRB

    Regards.

  2. Re: MQ two way communication problem

    Hi solomon,

    please mention the source & destination queue managers..(Example Windows to iseries or iseries to solaris)

    thanks,

    Baskar.M

+ Reply to Thread