Portlets locked in portlet palette.. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portlets locked in portlet palette.. - Websphere ; I have a question on assign permissions for portlets, Although all portlets set to "All Authenticated Portal Users", but when it comes to portlet Palette, the portlet is locked.I am not able to drag and drop it. Can anyone tell ...

  1. Portlets locked in portlet palette..

    I have a question on assign permissions for portlets,

    Although all portlets set to "All Authenticated Portal Users", but when it comes to portlet Palette, the portlet is locked.I am not able to drag and drop it.

    Can anyone tell me why is it happening?

    Thanks..

  2. Re: Portlets locked in portlet palette..

    are you trying to drag and drop the portlet pallette itself or one of the other portlets off the pallette?

    Jim

  3. Re: Portlets locked in portlet palette..

    I'm trying to drop portlet in the page.

+ Reply to Thread