Re: How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation - Websphere ; check the whitepaper it has a discussion on this IBM Certified System Administrator -- WebSphere Portal V6.0, V5.1, V5.0 IBM Certified Solution Developer -- WebSphere Portal V5.1, v6.0 The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily ...

  1. Re: How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation

    check the whitepaper it has a discussion on this

  2. Re: How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation

    Thanks Jim ,

    I have gone through the White paper and found below example , Can you please provide some more insight how below example will render four tabs, This would be really a great help.

    -

    +

    Ashish

  3. Re: How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation

    you have to put them together with the navigation loop tags, change the shift number and the max pages, to 4 so that it only shows 4

    Jim

  4. Re: How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation

    Hi Jim ,

    I tried the the above navigation tag with shift value=4 but i am not able to see any TABS created , Attach is my topNav.jsp , Can you please help and check what is wrong in that.

    I wanted to create a TAB like WhitePaper you have created in your tutorial.

    Ashish

+ Reply to Thread