Re: How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation - Websphere ; I am using Portal 6 version. Regards, Ashish...

  1. Re: How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation

    I am using Portal 6 version.

    Regards,

    Ashish

  2. Re: How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation

    ok in a singletopnav environment, it will keep creating tabs as you go across, have you done something to change the theme or are you trying to do a drop down navigation if drop down take a look at the theme and skin whitepaper

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...0&S_CMP=LP

  3. Re: How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation

    Not drop down , i want to create a simple single level navigation with 4 TABS

    I am not sure how can i used navigationshift , Can you please provide me a sample.

    Ashish

+ Reply to Thread