How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation - Websphere ; All , How can i add more tabs in one navigation level , I have gone through the infocenter for single navigation but it does not mentioned clearly about adding more tabs. I have also seen navigation-shift tag but not ...

  1. How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation

    All ,

    How can i add more tabs in one navigation level , I have gone through the infocenter for single navigation but it does not mentioned clearly about adding more tabs. I have also seen navigation-shift tag but not able to understand how and where i can use that. can some one provide an short example .

    I want to create navigation as attached image.

    Please help.

    Thanks,

    Ashish

  2. Re: How to Add a More TABs in Single Navigation

    are you referring to 5.1 or 6.0? 5.1 had some tags like this the max pages had the biggest bearing on how many are shown

    img alt=" " src=" wps:urlFindInTheme file=' %="tab_prev" bidiImageRTL

    img alt=" " src=" wps:urlFindInTheme file=' %="tab_prev_dis" bidiImageRTL

    img alt=" " src=" wps:urlFindInTheme file=' %="tab_next" bidiImageRTL

    img alt=" " src=" wps:urlFindInTheme file=' %="tab_next_dis" bidiImageRTL